hamster

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

March On Washington

I think that March On Washington  impacted the world because he said that it does not matter what color skin you have and he wants everybody to get along.  Also to not make black people do different things than white he wanted to treat the African American the right way.  After his speech it really helped people treat the African American right.  Thats how I  think March on Washington impacted  the world!




March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom - Wikipedia, the free ...

2 comments:

  1. I think your blog post is great, but one thing I would change is to add some dates. But overall your blog post had a clear and focused message!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think your blog is awesome because I agree that the march impacted the world.

    ReplyDelete